Monthly Archives: January 2021

Newsletter 21 – Friday 29th January 2021

Dear Parents and Carers, I hope everyone remains safe and well as we reach the end of another week both in school and at home. We continue to settle into this routine of remote learning and face to face learning … Continue reading

Posted in News | Leave a comment

Newsletter 20 – Friday 22nd January 2021

Dear Parents and Carers, I hope everyone remains safe and well as we reach the end of another week in our strange world we call school! We continue to settle into this routine of remote learning and face to … Continue reading

Posted in News | Leave a comment

Remote Learning on other Devices

MyUSO on an Xbox: 1. Go to Home Menu 2. Select My Games and Apps 3. Scroll down to Apps 4. Go to Microsoft Edge application 5. Type in search “stjosephsjun” 6. Select stjosephsjun.jbloggy.com 7. Select myUSO 8. You will … Continue reading

Posted in News | Leave a comment

Newsletter No 19 – Friday 15th January 2021

Dear Parents and Carers, I hope everyone remains safe and well as we reach the end of our first full week back this term. We are now settling into this new routine of remote learning and face to face learning … Continue reading

Posted in News | Leave a comment

Newsletter No 18 – Friday 8th January 2021

Dear Parents and Carers, Welcome back to our new and very strange spring term at school. I hope everyone remains safe and well as we move through another national lockdown. At least this week we have had a bit more … Continue reading

Posted in News | Leave a comment

Newsletter 17 – Monday 4th January 2021

Dear Parents and Carers, I hope that you and your families enjoyed a restful Christmas and that this letter finds you safe and well. This is a letter to update everyone on the situation as we begin the new term. … Continue reading

Posted in News | Leave a comment